2023 Jeep Cherokee: 30 comfort and safety features
The compact sports utility vehicle category –in which you will find the 2023 Jeep Cherokee- is, by far, the most popular here, in Quebec. Because of this, manufacturers have to work even harder in order to stand out from the competition, adding unique features and equipment to their vehicles. When it comes to off-road driving, the Jeep Cherokee is –without a doubt- one of the best. It can definitely take pride in being a well-rounded SUV, in all aspects.
It outshines most of its rivals thanks to the comfort, performance, technologies and amenities it offers, on top of providing you with a user friendly and elegant interior, along with a remarkably dynamic driving experience. Given that 5 of its trims were retired, it is now only offered in two trims. It also comes with two powertrains:
|Altitude||4 cylindres MultiAir 2,4 L||180 CH||171 lb-pi|
|Trailhawk||4 cylindres turbo 2,0 L||270 CH||295 lb-pi|
A 9- speed automatic transmission, all-wheel drive and the multi-terrain mode selector complete the powertrain. You will also have a maximum towing capacity of 4,000 pounds (1,814 kg).
On top of promising a very safe winter driving experience –thanks to the exceptional performance it offers- the 2023 Cherokee is also loaded from bumper to bumper with safety features such as:
- A Parkview reverse camera with dynamic parking lines;
- Anti-sway system for your trailer;
- Power antiskid system;
- Hill start assist;
- Power anti-roll system;
- Reactive headrests on front seats;
- The Enter’n Go Keyless entry and ignition system;
- Park-Sense front and rear park assist system with active braking;
- Blind spot surveillance with rear cross traffic detection;
- Remote starter;
- Front collision alert with active braking;
- Involuntary line crossing alert system;
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-restart function;
- Perpendicular and parallel park assist system;
- LED fog lights.
As standard offered equipment on both trims of the 2023 Jeep Cherokee, you will also find full-length side airbags, inflatable knee protectors for front passengers, lateral airbags for thorax protection and multi-mode evolved airbags at the front.
The Trailhawk trim adds to this list the Selec-Speed system with hill-ascent and hill-descent control, the Selec-Terrain traction management system with Rock mode and the 4x4 Jeep Active Drive Lock system. As for the Altitude trim, it relies on the 4x4 Jeep Active Drive I system.
Just as numerous –if not more- than the safety features, the amenities aboard the 2023 Jeep Cherokee are sure to seduce you. As standard offered equipment on both trims, here is what you will find:
- A Uconnect 4C NAV multimedia system with an 8.4- inch touch screen;
- Integrated voice command;
- Hands-free wireless communication;
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto;
- A one year membership to SiriusXM;
- Two USB ports;
- 60/40 divided rear seats with foldable and reclining back rests;
- 8- Way power front seats, including 4- way power lumbar support settings;
- Nappa leather upholstery;
- Heated front seats and steering wheel;
- LED ambient lighting;
- Universal garage door opener;
- A 115 volt auxiliary outlet;
- Full-length floor console;
- A storage compartment on the dashboard.
As part of the equipment you will also find the power tailgate, and by choosing the Trailhawk trim you will also have:
- Protection plate trims on rear inferior shield;
- Protection plates on fuel tank, front suspension, transmission and underbody;
- Red towing hooks, with two at the front and two at the rear.
With a generous amount of space for exceptional versatility, the Cherokee can easily welcome friends and family in divine comfort, on top of allowing you to carry all of your gear, thanks to truly impressive numbers.
|Cargo Space behind 1st row||Cargo Space behind 2nd row|
|1,549 liters||731 liters|
As you can see, the 2023 Jeep Cherokee is not only stunning; it also provides you with one of the safest ways to travel. It is also loaded with amenities, to make your life easy and peaceful. To find out more about it, come and see it from up close today, at your Elite Chrysler dealership in Sherbrooke. In the meantime, here are the manufacturer’s suggested retail prices, at the time this blog is being written.
|Altitude||2.4 L 4- cylinder MultiAir||180 HP||171 lb-ft.||$ 49,190|
|Trailhawk||2.0 L 4- cylinder turbo||270 HP||295 lb-ft.||54085|