Discover the 2022 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer
Disappearing from the automotive landscape at the turn of the 90s and having enjoyed its heyday for 3 decades, the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer models are making a remarkable comeback within the Jeep range.
On the menu: a striking design, very interesting performances, exceptional 4x4 skills as well as a long list of on-board technologies to make the competition green with envy.
Elite Chrysler tells you more about these 2 exceptional models!
The 2022 Wagoneer is offered in 2 versions, namely:
- Series II, MSRP $79,995;
- Series III, MSRP $85,995.
Easily comparable to models such as the Cadillac Escalade and the Mercedes-Benz G-Class, the Wagoneer displays an imposing stature and can be equipped with 18 to 22-inch wheels. In addition, its huge windows flood the cabin with light.
Under its hood, there's a 5.7L HEMI eTorque mild-hybrid V8 with 392 horsepower and 404 lb-ft of torque; it is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. And like all Jeep models, the 2022 Wagoneer offers exceptional 4x4 capability.
As for the towing capacity, it can reach 10,000 pounds, the highest in its class.
Up to 8 people can take place on board the Wagoneer; a 7-seat configuration is offered as an option. And in addition to offering plenty of space for passengers, this Jeep SUV also has a very generous cargo volume, which varies between 775 and 3304 liters depending on whether or not you fold down the 2nd and 3rd rows of seats.
Plus, you'll get best-in-class 2nd and 3rd row legroom.
Many amenities and technologies can also be found on board the Jeep Wagoneer:
- Heated and ventilated front seats in the first 2 rows;
- Front seats with 12 electric adjustments;
- 3-zone temperature control;
- An industry-exclusive 10.25-inch passenger screen;
- The UConnect 5 system with 10.1-inch touchscreen;
- A 950W Macintosh audio system with 19 speakers
- And much more.
Indoor | 2022 Jeep Wagoneer
Full-speed forward collision warning with emergency braking, parallel and perpendicular park assist, pedestrian and cyclist detection, 360-degree surround view camera and traffic sign recognition are just a few. one of over 120 security features available.
2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Even more powerful than the Wagoneer, the 2022 Grand Wagoneer is available in 4 models, namely:
- Series I, $100,995
- Series II, $106,995
- Obsidian, $113,995
- Series III, $120,995
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer hides under its hood a powerful 6.4-liter V8 with 471 horsepower and 455 lb-ft of torque, paired with an 8-speed overdrive TorqueFlite automatic transmission and a 4x4 system. This package gives it a maximum towing capacity of 9,850 pounds, again at the top of the category.
Three rows of seats await you on board the Grand Wagoneer, which will allow you to accommodate 7 occupants; a 2nd row bench seat is also offered as an option, increasing the seating capacity to 8 passengers.
Indoor | 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer also has many screens, located throughout the vehicle:
- A 12.3-inch screen integrated into the instrument cluster;
- A 10.25-inch screen for the front passenger;
- A central 12-inch touchscreen;
- 2 entertainment screens for 2nd row passengers;
- A central screen in the 2nd row to control, among other things, the temperature control functions.
Among the other technologies and conveniences that can be placed on board, we note:
- Front seats with 24 power adjustments;
- Heated and ventilated seats in the first 2 rows;
- 4-zone temperature control;
- A Macintosh audio system with 19 or 23 speakers, from 950 to 1375W;
- Driving drowsiness detection;
- Forward collision warning with pedestrian and cyclist detection;
- Blind spot monitoring;
- And much more.
steering wheel | 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Want to learn more about the 2022 Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer? Come see us today at Elite Chrysler !