What’s new for the Jeep Gladiator for 2022?
Arriving on the market in 2020 — and winning the Car Guide's Best Compact/Midsize Pickup of the Year 2020 award — the Jeep Gladiator instantly won over with its muscular silhouette and legendary off-road capabilities. .
From 3 versions when it was launched (Sport S, Overland and Rubicon), the Gladiator 2022 now offers 7, namely:
- Sports S
- Willys Edition
- High Altitude
But no matter which version you choose, you'll be entitled to solid Jeep 4x4 capabilities as well as a large number of amenities and technologies.
What's new in 2022?
Like a wine that gets better with age, the 2022 Gladiator offers some very interesting new features this year, depending on the model selected. Thus, you will be entitled to:
- The UConnect 4 system with 7-inch touchscreen, on the Sport S version;
- UConnect 4C NAV system with 8.4-inch touchscreen (Overland, Rubicon and Mojave);
- 9-speaker Alpine audio system, standard on Overland, Rubicon and Mojave;
- A proximity key, standard on Overland, Rubicon and Mojave;
- An all-new air filter capable of retaining up to 95% of particles in the air;
- An all-new tint, Zenith Silver, which replaces Steel Gray Silver Metallic.
Power to spare
Under the hood of the 2022 Gladiator, you'll have the choice between a 285-hp 3.6-litre V6 or a 260-hp 3.0-litre Ecodiesel V6. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard (only with the gasoline engine), while an 8-speed automatic is available with these 2 engines.
As always, you will benefit from an advanced and highly competent 4x4 system as well as a maximum towing capacity of up to 7,650 pounds, depending on the engine under its hood.
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
In addition, the Gladiator is Trail Rated, which proves its exceptional off-road skills and places it at the top of the category. In addition, by opting for the Mojave version, you will be driving the very first real truck to have received Desert Rated certification!
Several amenities and technologies
The 2022 Jeep Gladiator has a large number of technologies and conveniences. Thus, depending on the version chosen, you could find on board:
- Automatic air conditioning
- Heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Bluetooth speakers
- A ParkView backup camera
- Park-Sense parking aid
- Monitoring of blind spots and rear cross traffic
- Not to mention plenty of storage space.
Would you like to learn more about the 2022 Jeep Gladiator, its new features, its equipment list or even book a test drive ? Don't wait any longer and come see us at Elite Chrysler in Magog today!
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave